All of Me Therapy
Currently serving Northwest Indiana and the Chicagoland area, we are a team of dedicated professionals who look at the whole child and the family system in order provide the best possible services for your child. We pour our heart and soul into each therapy session, focused on celebrating every victory, no matter the size.
We take the time to get to know your child, and to working with you to help your child succeed. We find unique approaches to therapy to engage your child. We offer support and provide information to help you support your child in everyday living situations. Our services are therapeutic, but also educational, because it takes a team approach to ensure success.
- Developmental delays
- Delays related to medical diagnoses such as autism, cerebral palsy, Down Syndrome, etc.
- Feeding delays and disorders
- Augmentative/alternative communication and assistive technology
- Fine and gross motor skills
- Sensory processing disorders
Exciting educational and social groups for children of all ability levels!
We have classes for children ages 9 months to 18 years of age.
- Language and literacy development
- Sensory exploration
- Lunch bunch for exposure to socialization and exploration during mealtimes
- Social interaction