ADVISORY STATEMENT FOR ALL OF ME THERAPY
Here at All of Me Therapy, our foremost concern is for the health and safety of our staff and the families we serve. We want to share how we intend to protect our staff and families to the best of our abilities. Please, if you or someone in your household is not feeling well, reschedule your appointment. In spite of our best efforts and practices, All of Me Therapy will not be liable for anyone who contracts COVID-19 or any other viruses or communicable diseases, as we expect our staff and families will exercise caution when entering the clinic. Despite our best efforts, it is impossible to ensure others are not carriers of illness.
Here are the new policies and procedures we have in place:
For our staff:
- Staff members are required to stay home if they are not feeling well. They are advised to do temperature checks before leaving home and to stay home if they have a fever of 100 or higher. They cannot return to work until they are fever-free for 24 hours.
- Staff members will use personal protective equipment (PPE) such as face masks or face shields at their comfort level or at the request of the families. Disposable gloves will be used when working on feeding or inter-oral motor skills.
- Staff members will wash or sanitize hands before and after each client.
- Staff members will reduce the use of shared materials and clean all materials after each client’s use. Each therapy room will also be cleaned with medical-grade cleaners between each client.
- Staff reserves the right to refuse to service or end service early if a child exhibits illness or cannot pass the health screening questions posted in the waiting area.
For our clients and their families:
- Appointments will be staggered to avoid congestion at the beginning or end of therapy sessions.
- Therapy rooms are large, enclosed, and well-distanced from each other. The use of the gym is limited at this time and will be cleaned between each use.
- Currently, we are asking that only one parent or guardian bring your child to therapy (please, no siblings unless they are also receiving services). You may bring your child in to the clinic, and the therapist will bring your child to your car at the end of the session. Our waiting room will open July 6th, 2020, but until then, we ask that you remain in your vehicle for the session. You may also remain in the therapy room with your child, but you will be required to wear a mask at all times.
- Teletherapy will be an option for clients who are at-risk for getting sick but should not be considered the primary method of service unless absolutely necessary. In the event of another government-mandated closure, families will be expected to participate in therapy as currently scheduled to maintain consistency in services. Should a family opt not to use teletherapy, the originally scheduled time slot will not be guaranteed upon reopening.
- Those who enter the clinic should immediately sanitize or wash hands upon arrival and when leaving.
General clinic policies:
- At no time will the clinic exceed 25 people, and there is plenty of room to practice responsible social distancing in the general waiting area and in therapy rooms. Please be respectful of others and maintain appropriate distance.
- Invoicing is done weekly, and invoices can be paid online or by mailing in a check to minimize contact. You may continue to pay at the front desk when you arrive, and all touch points will be cleaned before and after each use.
- Cleaning with medical-grade products is done constantly throughout the day and between clients. Regular deep-cleaning is also done with the same medical-grade cleaners./li>
- Everyone who enters the clinic is asked to wash or sanitize hands immediately. If you do not have a mask, please ask at the front desk, we have a limited number available.